Sharco Express Offers Full-Service Trucking Services Throughout Michigan
We understand the importance of safety and efficiency of your freight – which is why we only employ the best drivers and invest in the best technologies to ensure a seamless delivery process.
Trucking services we provide:
- Over-the-road, regional & local hauling
- Freight tracking options
- Multi-stop loads
- Drop trailer services
- Trucking repair & maintenance
We cover the lower 48. If you’re looking for timely and affordably-priced freight delivery services, you can count on us. Our customers are our primary focus and we strive to provide reliable, efficient and thorough communication.
Sharco Express provides regional trucking anywhere in the Midwest for your convenience. Our main focus is getting your freight wherever it needs to be – safe and on time. With fuel-efficiency being a strategy we focus on, we’re able to keep customer rates down and employ the best in the industry to keep you satisfied.
We provide local fleet services for the entire state of Michigan. With our quick response time and fleet options, we can save you money by choosing the best fleet for your inventory and providing you with on-time, JIT delivery services.
Price and Reliability Focused
Our main focus is getting your freight wherever it needs to be – safe and on time. With fuel-efficiency being a strategy we focus on, we’re able to keep customer rates down and employ the best in the industry to keep you satisfied.
Our cost benefits add up:
- Our fuel costs are lower than industry average because:
- Our scale allows us to negotiate wholesale fuel discounts that small fleets and owner-operators cannot qualify for.
- Our investment in fuel-saving technology has increased our fleet MPG significantly over less sophisticated competitors.
- Drivers are true 1099 contractors, resulting in driver wage costs 15% lower than W2 equivalents.
- An extremely lean office staff of 6 people manages the entire operation from a single office, resulting in overhead costs around half of similarly-sized companies.
- New equipment almost eliminates on-road maintenance costs and results in lowest TCO.