- We pay all drivers who stay out overnight 30% of total load revenue for all spot market loads, and we provide you with the contract to verify all rates. We want our drivers to want the same thing we want – the most profitable load for everyone!
- Dedicated routes pay as much as 75 cents per mile, depending on route, length of haul, and time with company.
- Local drivers start at $25/hour, with extra pay on weekends and holidays.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match (up to 4%!).
- Clean inspection bonus of $250 for clean DOT inspections (level 1,2, or 3)
- Safety bonus of up to $250 per WEEK, based on speeding, DOT violations, and other factors.
- $500 driver referral bonus if you recommend a good driver.
- $25/hour detention pay for any holdovers more than 2 hours past the end of a scheduled apt. time – regardless if the customer will pay us for it or not.
- $250 layover pay for each day lost on the road.
- $500 layover pay for unplanned 34-hour restarts on the road.
- 1-week holdback period (you get paid this week for what you did last week).
- Fuel & tire discounts for owner-operators.
- Simple settlement with no line-item deductions.
Guaranteed home time:
- Guaranteed weekly home time.
- We have runs to fit any preference – home every night, every 2-3 nights, every week, or more.
- Our strategic focus on just-in-time automotive customers keeps schedules consistent.
- Our drop-trailer service helps avoid unnecessary wait times during loading and unloading. Simply drop, hook, and go.
- Company policy is to always honor requests for time off. We simply ask for 10 days notice.
- Honest, trained, and empathetic dispatch that will never leave you stranded on the road.
- We understand that life happens. Let us know about any home time that you need and we will do everything we can to make it happen.
Respectful and compassionate management:
- Family-owned and operated since 2008.
- Management team includes the owner (George), a former small fleet owner, his wife (Joy), and son (Alex).
- We accommodate family situations that may prevent drivers from running certain schedules.
- Friendly dispatch team that completely understands that the drivers are our heart and soul.
- A true driver-first mentality. It’s not just a marketing tactic, our driver-first mentality is the strategic choice we make that differentiates us from the competition. We eat, drink, and breathe that strategy.
- We focus on relationships – “people don’t leave companies; people leave people.”
- All driver suggestions are sincerely considered. We always want to hear their ideas on how we can improve our performance.
- Experienced load planners intimately understand how 'Hours of Service' work and intelligently plan routes that keep you moving and minimize downtime.
- Company policy to be brutally honest with drivers whenever possible – no sugarcoating or misleading people to get their loads covered.
- We won’t set you up for failure or coerce you into anything. You will be able to make a decent paycheck without bending hours of service regulations.
- Open door policy means any question is fair-game, at any time, for anyone in the company.
Have a Question?
If you're serious about driving, we're committed to you. Fill out this form and we'll contact you right away!