With So Many Trucking Companies, Why Choose Sharco Express?
Some carriers are service-driven. Others are cost-driven. We are both.
The very last thing any shipper wants—especially in the auto industry—is to worry about their freight not arriving in time or in one piece. Peace of mind from knowing your carrier is as reliable as the morning sun is our goal.
We offer a wide range of service benefits:
- New Freightliner Cascadias and telematics technology deliver maximum uptime and minimal service failures.
- Tire pressure monitoring/inflation on all equipment to further improve uptime.
- Wide base single tires and aluminum rims on all trucks 2017 or newer reduces weight by almost 1,000 lbs. and increase maximum payload.
- MacroPoint integration via telematics partners – Omnitracs + Spireon – for all equipment.
- 24/7 service with dedicated managers who handle both sales/operations. You always work with the same team.
We offer other services beyond the traditional scope:
- HazMat transportation
- Expedited service
- Short/Long term customized warehousing systems
- Cross-dock services at the terminal in Burton, MI
- ELD consulting
Our cost benefits add up:
- Our fuel costs are lower than industry average because:
- Our scale allows us to negotiate wholesale fuel discounts that small fleets and owner-operators cannot qualify for.
- Our investment in fuel-saving technology has increased our fleet MPG significantly over less sophisticated competitors.
- Drivers are true 1099 contractors, resulting in driver wage costs that are 15% lower than W2 equivalents.
- An extremely lean office staff of 6 people manages the entire operation from a single office, resulting in overhead costs around half of similarly-sized companies.
- New equipment almost eliminates on-road maintenance costs and results in lowest TCO.
These factors add up to a cost structure that is as competitive as any similarly-sized company. Guaranteed.
Thank you for your time. We appreciate any considerations! If you have any questions about the services or pricing we can offer, please give us a call today at (248) 941-0400.— George, Alex, and Mike