A Family-Owned Business That Believes in Building Relationships.
Our drivers and customers choose us for our friendly, personal approach to doing business.
Meet the Management Team
George Franczyk - Owner/Founder
- Started company in 2008 after 20 years as an owner-operator.
- Built a deep, thorough knowledge of the trucking industry over time.
- Serves as company’s GM of maintenance, hiring manager, and chairman.
- Originally from Poland, immigrated to the U.S. with his family at age 9.
Alex Franczyk - Senior Fleet Manager
- Primary responsibilities: load planning, strategy, safety/compliance, driver relations, financial analysis and technology.
- Started with Sharco Express in 2014 after earning Bachelor’s degree from Oakland University.
- Earned MBA at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor in 2019.
Michael Ball - Director of Business Administration
- Primary responsibilities: data analytics, technology, financial analysis, 3rd party logistics, sales, marketing and customer relations.
- Started with Sharco Express in August 2017.
- Earned Bachelor’s degree with double majors in Supply Chain Management and Marketing from Central Michigan University in 2014.
- Earned MBA with concentration in Operations Management and Finance at the Mike Illitch School of Business at Wayne State University in Detroit in 2019.
Josh Zeglevski - Terminal & Warehouse Manager
- Primary responsibilities: inventory management, maintenance, local freight transportation, safety, purchasing, driver relations, and customer service.
- Started with Sharco Express in January 2014.
- Over 20+ years of industry experience within multiple verticles.
Thank you for your time. We appreciate any considerations! If you have any questions about the services or pricing we can offer, please give us a call today at (248) 941-0400.— George, Alex, Mike, and Josh