Our Drivers Come for the Flexible Routes, Good Pay and Quality Equipment.
We are committed to always offering competitive pay, a well-maintained fleet, and guaranteed home time with a compassionate approach.
- We pay our over-the-road drivers a set % of total load pay. This ensures you are fairly compensated for the work required. We want our drivers to want the same thing we want – the highest-paying load.
- Dedicated routes pay as high as 46CPM depending on length of haul and time with company.
- Local drivers are paid as much as $20 per hour, and home every night.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match.
- All drivers must have 2+ years of recent experience and a clean MVR.
- Safety bonus of $100 for clean DOT inspections (level 1, 2, or 3).
- Driver referral bonus of $500 for anyone who stays 90 days or more.
- $20/hour detention pay for any holdovers more than 2 hours past the end of a scheduled apt. time – regardless if the customer will pay us for it or not.
- $300 layover pay for unplanned 34-hour restarts on the road.
- 1-week holdback period (you get paid this week for what you did last week).
- Fuel & tire discounts for owner-operators.
- Simple settlement with no line-item deductions.
Guaranteed home time:
- Guaranteed weekly home time.
- We have runs to fit any preference – home every night, every 2-3 nights, every week, or more.
- Our strategic focus on just-in-time automotive customers keeps schedules consistent.
- Our drop-trailer service helps avoid unnecessary wait times during loading and unloading. Simply drop, hook, and go.
- Company policy is to always honor requests for time off. We simply ask for 10 days notice.
- Honest and empathetic dispatch that will never leave you stranded while on the road.
Respectful and compassionate management:
- Family-owned and operated since 2008.
- Management team includes the owner (George), a former small fleet owner, his wife (Joy), and son (Alex).
- We accommodate family situations that may prevent drivers from running certain schedules.
- Friendly dispatch team that completely understands that the drivers are our heart and soul.
- A true driver-first mentality. It’s not just a marketing tactic, our driver-first mentality is the strategic choice we make that differentiates us from the competition. We eat, drink, and breathe that strategy.
- We focus on relationships – “people don’t leave companies; people leave people.”
- All driver suggestions are sincerely considered. We always want to hear their ideas on how we can improve our performance.
- Experienced load planners intimately understand how 'Hours of Service' work and intelligently plan routes that keep you moving and minimize downtime.
- Company policy to be brutally honest with drivers whenever possible – no sugarcoating or misleading people to get their loads covered.
- We won’t set you up for failure or coerce you into anything. You will be able to make a decent paycheck without bending hours of service regulations.
- Open door policy means any question is fair-game, at any time, for anyone in the company.
Modern, Well-Maintained Equipment
All drivers who run 3,000 miles will get a 2019 Freightliner Cascadia equipped with:
- Driver’s lounge
- Parksmart HVAC system for reliable idle-free heating and cooling
- Ambient interior lighting for morning/evening
- LED headlights reduce fatigue
- DT12 transmission and DD15 engine
- 12V power inverter
- 23” TV mount
- Sirius XM satellite radio
- Omnitracs ELD with Drivewyze weigh station bypass (bypass rate of 80-90% expected)
- Prepass for automatic toll payment
Average equipment age is less than 3 years.
All other drivers will receive equipment model year 2016-2018 (Freightliner Cascadia, Kenworth T660/T680). Our In-house maintenance shop allows you to schedule PM's and other service at your convenience – no waiting on the road at a T/A.
Thank you for your time. We appreciate any considerations! If you have any questions about the services or pricing we can offer, please give us a call today at (248) 941-0400.— George, Alex, and Mike